Simplify 2 Redesign Premium Blogger Template Download ( Direct Link )

This template was designed by Mbak Arlina which then I Redesign. I am Redesign from the post version, originally themed list but I design with grid version. And not only that, I also change the color version from blue and I change to red.

simplify 2


Fitur Simplify 2 Redesign

  • Responsive
  • Mobile Frendly
  • SEO Frendly
  • Dynamic Heading
  • Adsense Ready
  • Valid Schema.org
  • High CTR
  • Personal Blog
  • 2 Column
  • Auto Read More With Thumbnail
  • Responsive Ad Slot
  • Breadchrumbs
  • Footer Link
  • Related Post With Thumbnail
  • Search Box
  • Responsive Sticky Navigation
  • Back To Top
  • Shortcodes
  • Sosial Media Share
  • Dan Lainnya
     [DOWNLOAD]
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post